Your shopping cart is empty!
Serving Size 1 Scoop 32 gm
1.Beginner's Whey falls under the health supplement category and is not intended for medicinal use.2. It has low levels of carbs and fats.
3. It is a complete protein source, rich in naturally occurring BCAAs.
4. It contains sucralose as an artificial sweetener and ideal for the calorie conscious.
5. It is a dope free formula.
6. It is not recommended for children below 12 years.
7. Exposure to moisture may cause lumps in the product.
8. The results of our products may vary from person to person and is in no way claimed to be generic.
Add 1 scoop (32 g) of Six Pack Nutrition Beginner's Whey to 150 ml of cold water and mix until completely dissolved. For best results, add 1 scoop and then 150 ml skimmed milk in a blender to get a creamy shake.
1 reviews / Write a review